It’s Doctor Appointment Season! Since I have a billion and one health issues, I see a lot of specialists. One year I decided it would just be easier if I saw them all in February – who knows why at this point? Since they usually are 6 months or a year apart, I end up seeing at least one doctor every week through February and into March. So far I’ve seen the neurologist (my brain is apparently fine, even if it doesn’t feel like it), the ENT (my sinuses are still gross), and the rheumatologist (oh so much wrong with me). The rheumatologist referred me to the orthopedist (is that a word?), and I see him on Monday.
In between all that, I’ve been:
- teaching lessons at Open Door Writing Group (who had a fantastic turnout this month!),
- writing ALL THE VILLAIN SCENES for Caro’s Quest,
- critiqued an entire paranormal romance novel for a friend (I’m so excited for that one to come out!),
- drove my youngest to work and back about 30,000 times,
- chaperoned a winter guard contest,
The awesome mascot statue at the winter guard contest
- attended my kid’s pre-UIL concert
- figured out that I’m way ahead on my word count compared to last year (thanks Sprint Club!),
- painted the hallway bathroom, then painted the backs of the built-in bookcases the same color because I loved it so much,
- got a fun haircut
- started repotting plants and tidying up my yard for the spring,
- and spent far too much time troubleshooting iPad woes.
That’s it for the end of February and early March.
What have y’all been up to? Let me know in the comments below. 🙂