Skip to content
- 10:18 pm: Had a joint whiskey/beer/wine tasting with parents that went very well. 🙂 must sleep now.#
- 11:19 pm: Apparently David & I had too much caffiene. Watching Suite Life & eating biscotti. Can’t sleep. #
- 9:47am: Computer still weird, but it’s letting us use it now. Yay! Have spent last three days organizing & rearranging house. Loving the new layout.#
- 9:19am: Yesterday was Ben’s birthday and the sweet kid didn’t want a present for himself, he wanted cake for his classmates! So I made cupcakes. 🙂#
- 07:51 am: Our computer has gone mysteriously caput. I’m once again frantically scraping together backups & trying not to swear. *sigh*#
- 9:06pm: Really love the movie “Young Sherlock Holmes.” One of my favorites since childhood. Now know where background music of my brain comes from.#
- 10:24am: Day 4 of Nanowrimo. Woke up hating my story & everything in it. Spent morning trying to rework the best bits into something not dreadful. #
- 1:36pm: I was just too achy today, so allowed myself to write the fun stuff to make up for lack of wordiness this morning. #
- 6:26 am: Went to the Nanowrimo kick-off last night, met some great people, wrote another 1700 words, then got up this morning and wrote 1700 more. 🙂 #
- 11:41 am: Why do I have so many storage containers all over the house? Becoming a serious problem. Tomorrow there will be much recycling. Oh yes. #
- 6:24 am: Have written all my Nanowrimo words for the day. It took me almost exactly an hour, no staring into space, just writing.
- 11:20 am: Spent yesterday making decks of Phylomon cards for Nick & the kids (& an extra deck just in case someone else wants to play). So far: fun!
- 8:58 am: I bought tools for Nanowrimo: 4 pens & a notebook. Pens have been kid-appropriated already: B=teal, D=blue, G=brown. I guess I get green.